The General Election Commission (KPU) opens the opportunity for scholarships for PNS at the KPU Secretariat General, Aceh Provincial / KIP Provincial KPU Secretariat and Regency / City KPU / KIP Secretariat. Higher Education Scholarship The Masters Program in General Election Governance Concentration is conducted in 12 State Universities that have been determined. Here's the full info about KPU RI S2 Scholarships.
List of School:
List of School:
- Sumatera Utara Univeristy
- Andalas Univeristy
- Lampung Univeristy
- Padjadjaran Univeristy
- Indonesia Univeristy
- Gadjah Mada Univeristy
- Diponegoro Univeristy
- Airlangga Univeristy
- Nusa Cendana Univeristy
- Sam Ratulangi Univeristy
- Hasanuddin Univeristy
- Cendrawasih Univeristy
- SPP for 4 semesters
- Living costs and operational costs
- Book fee and references
- Transportation once to the university and 1 time back to the work unit
- Help with research costs (given in the third semester)
- Cost assistance for literature study or visiting study in taking compulsory benchmarking courses
- Fees for graduation and / or yudisium and / or toga
- Is a Civil Servant (PNS) at the KPU Secretariat General of the Republic of Indonesia, Aceh Provincial KIP / KPU Secretariat and Regency / City KPU / KIP Secretariat.
- Maximum age of 40 years. Whereas for participants from the 3T (Disadvantaged, Leading, and Outermost) or border areas, the maximum age is 45 years per September in the year of receiving the scholarship.
- Have the lowest rank / class of the Young Stylist (III / a), with provisions for working period of at least 2 (two) years from being appointed as a PNS (attaching a Decree on appointment as PNS).
- Attach recommendation letter from direct supervisor.
- Minimum education is Bachelor (S1) minimum. For those who have completed or are currently completing a Masters degree (S-2), they are not permitted to apply.
- Understand and master the tasks / functions of work units / institutions and have the ability to develop competencies further.
- Willing to resign from certain structural / functional positions for those who have certain structural / functional positions, provided that:
- a. in structural positions released from his position; and
- b. in certain functional positions temporarily released from his position.
- Not involved in activities / actions that violate the law, or follow organizations that conflict with the ideology of the Pancasila.
- Application letter for application for the General Election Management Concentration Program.
- Letter of recommendation from direct supervisor.
- A statement of willingness to resign from a structural / functional position.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- A statement of willingness to complete the General Election Management Concentration Program for 2 years according to the applicable Study Task period.
- A statement of willingness to be placed in a partner university outside the choice.
- Scholarship registration proof of the General Election Management Concentration Program.
- Identity Card (KTP) / Driving License (SIM) or Passport.
- Last rank decree (SK).
- Bachelor's degree (S1).
- Undergraduate transcript (S1).
- Results / TOEFL / IELTS certificate and Academic Potential Test (TPA) (can follow if you don't have one).
- The proposal of the thesis plan to be taken is related to electoral and can be used as a solution to the problems that exist in the KPU or in the form of innovations in the implementation of the KPU's duties.
- Essay regarding the purpose of participating in the General Election Management Concentration Scholarship Program, with a maximum of 500 words for each of the following points:
- a. personal motivation to participate in the General Election Management Concentration Scholarship;
- b. greatest achievement in work; and
- c. contributions that will be given after participating in the General Election Management Concentration Scholarship.
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for Applying
11 June 2019