Every year, the event was held in cooperation with international organizations to invite youths from around the world to discuss international issues for world peace and development.
From 2018, in order to expand quantitative and qualitative interaction among the youth, Asia Youth Camp and International Youth Forum have merged with each other
- To increase youth’s understanding of global issues, offering an opportunity to tackle them and to find alternative ways or solutions.
- To improve cooperation and enhance mutual understanding among youths across cultures and nationalities.
- To spread goodwill around the world and to build interactive global citizenship through networking among youths.
- 200 participants from 40 countries
- International participants: 150 participants
- Korean participants: 30 participants
- Staff size: 20 members
- Host country will cover the expenses of accommodation, meals, and local transportation during the forum.
- Airfare sponsorship regulation
- Asian participants living in Non-Asian countries will be provided 300,000 KRW. For example, an Asian living in Non-Asian region (i.e., Europe / USA) will be supported 300,000 KRW (280 USD) from our organization.
- Non-Asian participants living in Asian countries will be provided 300,000 KRW as well. *This also includes participants (Non-Asian) who are currently living in ‘More Economically Developed Countries (MEDCs)’. (In this case, location of residency is a higher-priority than one’s nationality.) MEDCs in Asia: Brunei, China (+Hong Kong), Japan, Malaysia, Singapore
- Participants belonging in MEDCs should cover their own airfares. The support will not be accepted regardless of the participants’ location of residency (Non-Asian or other countries).
- Participants who purchase or reserve tickets after 1st of June are valid to get the airfare sponsorship. All participants must submit the copy of their airplane ticket (E-ticket) when selected for this year’s forum.
- Airfare sponsorship will be provided in cash on the last day of the forum.
- Youths between the ages of 18 and 26 who have a strong interest in the topics
- Youths who have a good command of English (official language)
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for applying (You need to login first to apply)
Applicants need to submit:
- A completed application
- 3 English essays (refer to the application form)
31 May 2019