Based on the application documents submitted, short-listed applicants will be invited for the next screening, an interview, which will be conducted face-to-face at our university or via Skype if you reside outside of Japan.
The admissions results will be announced on the online admissions system and you will also receive an email of your application status change.
When you submit your application for the G30 International Programs, you will automatically be considered as an applicant for the G30 Scholarship. Please upload both a scholarship application form and an income statement of your financial supporter on the online admissions system. The income statement should cover the annual income and be translated into English. If you have decided not to be considered for the G30 Scholarship, it is not required to submit it.
*The application fee will not be covered by the scholarship. Therefore, all applicants need to pay the application fee by the respective deadline.
- The tuition will be fully-covered for 4 years.
- The scholarship recipient also needs to pay this fee, but it will be reimbursed in the form of monthly installments within the first year.
- The total of JPY500,000 will be provided every year for personal expenses for 4 years.
Applicants must satisfy both requirements below to receive the scholarship:
- Selected recipients must matriculate at Nagoya University in the year applied, with the intention of completing the program at Nagoya University.
- If a recipient receives additional scholarship from other governmental and/or private sources equivalent to or greater than JPY500,000 per year, s/he will forfeit this scholarship.
Duration of Scholarship:
Responsibilities of the Recipients:
- Must maintain good academic standing.
- Is committed to being an ethical leader and role model on campus and the general community.
- Will represent Nagoya University as a "student ambassador".
How to Apply:
Please submit the scholarship application form together with your program application documents via the online admissions system. Please see the instructions below and submit the scholarship application form by the respective application deadline:
- 1. Download the Scholarship Application Form
- 2. Print and fill out the form
- 3. Scan the completed application form and income statement separately, and save them to your computer
- 4. Log in to Online Application System
- 5. Upload the scanned application form and income statement
Admissions Related Documents
You can download all the admissions related documents here.
- Nagoya University International Programs for Academic Year 2021 Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Students (October Admission)
- Certificate of Prospective Graduation Form
- Confidential Academic Reference Form
- Nagoya University Global 30 Undergraduate Scholarship Application
2nd Round : January 15, 2021 at 9:00