Nanjing University of Science & Technology sets up Nanjing Municipal Government-Nanjing University of Science & Technology Joint Scholarship (NMG-NJUST Joint Scholarship), supplementing to Nanjing Municipal Government scholarship. This joint scholarship is established to encourage and support excellent international students to pursue their degree study and to take preparatory language course at Nanjing University of Science & Technology.
- Undergraduate Students
- Type A:Tuition wavier, comprehensive medical insurance
- Type B: 50% tuition wavier, comprehensive medical insurance
- Type C:on campus accommodations waiver,comprehensive medical insurance
- Master’s Students
- Tuition wavier,
- Partialon campus accommodations waiver of RMB 7,500/Year,
- comprehensive medical insurance, Monthly stipend: RMB 1,500/Month
- Doctoral Students
- Tuition wavier,
- Partial on campus accommodations waiver of RMB 7,500/Year,
- comprehensive medical insurance, Monthly stipend: RMB 2,500/Month
- Applicant must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health both physically and mentally with good academic background, who must observe Chinese laws as well asuniversity rules and regulations, and respect Chinese customs;
- Applicants must meet the requirements of our university’s degree program for international students in China.（For more detailed information, please refer to General Regulation of Graduate Enrollment for International Students and General Regulation of Undergraduate Enrollment for International Students）;
- Each scholarship recipient will be granted with no more than one scholarship.
- Application Form for NMG-NJUST Joint Scholarship.
- Copy of valid passport information page.
- Notarized highest diploma.
- Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English).
- Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations. If applicants are already current university students in China, they must also provide certificate of enrollment and approved transfer letter from their previous institutions.
- Language certificate. For English-taught program applicants: copy of official IELTS certificate (6 or above) or TOFEL certificate (over 85). For Chinese taught program applicants: copy of HSK5 or above certificate.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal. This should bewritten in Chinese or English with a minimum of 800 words and include your study background, working experience, motivation of studying in China, reasons for the choice of major, academic achievements, research plan and target research field andso on.
- Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English). Master’s degree or Doctoral degree applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed bytwo professors or associate professors; undergraduate degree applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by high-school teachers.
- Academic papers and academic achievements, if any (for graduate applicants).
- Provisional Consent Form. Graduate applicant is suggested to contact relative professors who are willing to supervise their proposed study at NJUST. ‘Provisional Consent Form’ is expected to be completed (attachment) by the professor and enclose in application documents.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy). The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefullyarrange your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- Certificate of guarantee, proof of the guarantor's financial ability (mainly including statement of employment and income, certificate of bank deposit or other proof of financial ability).
How to Apply:
- The applicant has to complete both online application and has to mail hardcopy application materials to us.
- Eligible applicants shall log on to the NJUST online application system before the deadline (visit http://admission.njust.edu.cn), fill in and submit the application form online.
- The applicant is required to pay an application fee of RMB 500 (Approx. USD80).
- The applicant has to mail hardcopy application materials to us.
10 June 2020