Guilin University of Electronic Technology is located in Guilin where is a famous scenic, historical and cultural city. It is a University jointly established by the National Ministry of Industry and information Technology , the National Defense Administration of Science, Technology and Industry and Guangxi government, a University selected in the national "Basic capacity constructing project for universities in the central and western regions" and a key construction university in Guangxi.
The scholarship duration specified in the Admission Letter, covering major study and Chinese language study, cannot be extended in general.
The scholarship bachelor students who are required to take Chinese Language studies, are expected to pass HSK 4 test by the end of Chinese Language study period, and HSK 5 for master and Phd students. The students who failed to pass the HSK test after one year language training can continue their program for one testing year. For those who still could not fulfill the language proficiency requirement by the end of the testing year, will be sent back to their home country as a non-degree language student.
About the Majors
- Category: Bachelor Program，Master Program，Doctoral Program
- Countries of applicants: ASEAN Countries
- Language of Instruction: Chinese
- Duration: 3-4 years. For applying Chinese taught, applicants should submit the HSK4 certificate and pass the Chinese language test when come to university, otherwise it is increased by one more year for Chinese language learning.
About the Majors
- Bachelor majors can be seen on the website: http://www.gliet.edu.cn/
- Master and Doctor majors can check the website of Graduate School in our university: http://gra.guet.edu.cn/index.aspx
- (If any change, please follow the university notice）
- Free for tuition
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation
- living allowance: 12,000RMB/Per year of Bachelor, 18,000RMB/Per Year of Master&Doctor for 12 months.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance (800 yuan) for International Students in China
- Non-Chinese nationality and be in good health;
- Degrees and age requirements:
- * Be a bachelor’s applicant under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- * Be a master’s or PHD degree applicant under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Non-other scholarship recipients.