UPH Pharmacy Study Program, under the Faculty of Science and Technology (FaST), and scientifically in the health sciences group. Therefore in this study program you will learn a lot of material across sciences such as medicine, which includes human anatomy and physiology. You will also study the science of pharmaceutical communication or even the field of pharmaceutical natural ingredients, for those who are interested in studying medicinal plants.
During the teaching-learning process, Pharmacy students will be facilitated with laboratory facilities and infrastructure that are already available at UPH, such as the Chemistry Laboratory and Microbiology Laboratory. Even now, there are three new laboratories specifically used for Pharmacy Education, namely the Pharmaceutical Chemistry Laboratory, the Pharmacognition Laboratory, and the Pharmacy Technology Laboratory. So get ready, there will be a lot of practical classes
For high school graduates of Natural Sciences or Pharmacy Vocational Schools who aspire to become pharmacists, or like the fields of health and chemistry, immediately take advantage of the golden opportunity for UPH Pharmacy scholarships.
- UPH scholarships are available for three categories to choose from, namely
- Academic achievement scholarship,
- Economic Needed scholarship and
- Sports achievement track scholarship.
- Scholarships include tuition fees, basic BPP fees, and SKS fees for the first 3 semesters. The scholarship is up to 100%
- Career opportunities for scholarship recipients are also guaranteed. D3 graduates can immediately pursue a career in Siloam Hospitals just like S1 Pharmacy, but S1 Pharmacy graduates have the opportunity to study in the pharmacist profession program in the future so they can become a Pharmacist.
- 12th grade or graduated from Natural Science High School or Pharmacy Vocational School in 2020 or a maximum of the past two years.
- Physically and mentally healthy,
- not registered as a student at another university, and
- not allowed to get married or pregnant during the study period
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for Apply
15 May 2020