To promote the mutual understanding and friendship between China and other countries, and to provide education opportunities to the youths in developing countries, the Chinese Government established the "Scholarship for Youth of Excellence Scheme of China- Master Program (YES CHINA)" for outstanding youth coming to China to pursue a Master's degree. For the academic year 2020-2021, 8 Master's degree programs in 7 leading Chinese universities are open to applicants from 79 developing countries. These program only available for Govt. sector employees including all public sector institutions.
- One-year Program
- Exempted fees: tuition and internship fees.
- On-campus accommodation.
- Living Allowance.
- One-off settlement subsidy after registration.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- A one-way air ticket to China upon registration and a one-way air ticket back from China to the student's home country after completion of the study.
- 15-20 students per class
- Academic year from September, 2020.All Courses offered above taught in English.
- Two-year Program (1+1 studies) Scholarship for the first academic year is the same as One-year Program. In the second academic year, students will do their thesis back in their home countries and the dissertation defense in China, while the scholarship will only cover one round-trip ticket for dissertation defense.
- Healthy both physically and mentally; not over 45 years old (born after September 1, 1975).
- A bachelor or higher degree, at least 3 years' work experience, some educational or professional experience in a field relative to that of the program applied.
- Working in a government agency, company or research institute, and being a Section Director or Chief of Office, a senior manager, or being a lecturer or assistant researcher or above in scientific researches. Govt. employment is mandatory for application consideration.
- Good English language proficiency, able to follow English-taught courses well. Minimum requirements for reference: IELTS (Academic) total score 6.0, or TOEFL Internet score 80.
- Having a strong development potential in his/her career, and willing to promote the mutual cooperation and exchanges between China and his/her home country.
- Students who are now studying in China or already winners of Chinese Government Scholarship are not allowed to apply.
How to Apply:
- Step 1: Online ApplicationPlease log in “Chinese Government Scholarship Information System”(http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org) to submit online applicationand supporting documents.
- Step 2:Documents SubmissionSubmit the application documents (legible scanned ones) listed below to the application receiving agency
- Application form (mentioned above) with a 2-inch photo and the applicant's signature.
- Personal statement of research (A minimum of 500 words in English).
- Copies of bachelor's degree certificate(s) and academic transcript(s).
- Two recommendation letters from the applicant's employers or professors.
- Telephone numbers and email addresses of the referees must be included in the letters.
- Certificate of Employment & English proficiency certificates.
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigners.
- Copy of the passport page of personal information (Ordinary Passport for Private Affairs only).
The applicants should submit their applications during the application period to the Chinese Embassy in their countries of nationality, or to the 7 universities. Please contact theEmbassies or universities for the specific deadlines for 2020 applications
20 May 2020 (Varies Each Countries)Source: