Since 2006, CIMB Niaga has committed to improve the development of education in Indonesia, especially at the tertiary level through the Scholarship program.
The CIMB Niaga Scholarship Program supports the dream of the next generation to receive adequate education. Especially in the condition of the Covid-19 Pandemic which brought many impacts of change to social life, without exception in the economic and educational sectors. Both of these should be needs that are struggled for because of the difficult economic conditions should not quell the enthusiasm and dreams of the younger generation to continue their studies.
Therefore, the CIMB Niaga Scholarship program resumed in 2020 to encourage students to continue to excel even in difficult times. It is hoped that the CIMB Niaga Scholarship program will be able to improve education in Indonesia in a sustainable manner and prepare the next generation of qualified nation.
The scholarship program is OPEN TO ALL STUDY PROGRAM.
- Tuition fees and/or educational operations for 4 semesters.
- Educational support facilities.
- The cost of writing the final project and the cost of self-development.
- This program is open to active Indonesian students who are currently studying in semester 5 (must attach a certificate from the University) without any exclusivity.
- Participants have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.25 (semesters 1 – 4).
- Participants have academic and non-academic achievements that are proven and/or supported by award certificate documents.
- Participants take part in student organization activities as evidenced and/or supported by a certificate of participation.
- Participants are not currently receiving other scholarships from the Government, private companies, government-owned companies, state-owned enterprises, or other agencies as stated in an official statement signed by the student and the universities.
How to Apply:
Please visit HERE for applying
25 August 2021
Click Here or