Bocconi University is a private university in Milan, Italy. Bocconi provides undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate education, in addition to a range of double degree programs, in the fields of economics, management, finance, law, political science and public administration. SDA Bocconi, the university's business school, offers MBA and Executive MBA programs.
Bocconi University was founded in 1902 by Ferdinando Bocconi and was named after his son, who died in the Battle of Adwa during the First Italo-Ethiopian War. The university was initially affiliated to the engineering school Politecnico di Milano and the teaching model based on that at the École Supérieure of Antwerp.
Bocconi is an internationally oriented institution in business, economics, and law. It is also a research university, receiving funds for its research projects from national and international institutions. Bocconi University is structured around five schools: Undergraduate School, Graduate School, Law School, PhD School, and SDA Bocconi School of Management, its graduate business school. Bocconi presently offers bachelor's degrees, Master of Science degrees, MBAs, MPAs and Ph.Ds in Finance, Economics, Management, Statistics, Law and other disciplines. It also has a number of post-experience programs, and administers many customized executive education courses.
The university also provides activities for high school students in Italy, such as mathematics competitions, Model United Nations simulations and other major events aimed at orienting them during their secondary education.
- Master’s degree or single cycle in any discipline.
- Specific interest in developing management skills for the entire health sector, which includes healthcare and social-health services companies, drug companies and other goods and services typical of the sector.
- Age between 25 and 35 years. Motivation and commitment is the yardstick.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Applicants must have Good knowledge of the English language.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
SDA Bocconi School of Management, School of Business Management at the Bocconi University in Milan available on the basis of exclusive merit criteria, n. 1 total exemption from the registration fee of the value of 20,000 euros for candidates for the II level Master’s course in Healthcare Management (MiMS) XVIII edition a.a. 2018-2019.
How to Apply:
- Application For AdmissionSubmission of the application for admission online from the admissions portal “My Application”, from the date of opening and before the closing deadline: from 21 March to 18 October 2018.
- MotivationalInterview with the MiMS Management The candidate is called for an interview with the MiMS Management to be held at SDA Bocconi.
- Admission TestThe Bocconi Test takes place at the Bocconi University on a single date on October 26, 2018. It consists of about 100 multiple choice questions (about 100 minutes) and focuses on different areas of assessment: comprehension of passages, abstract reasoning problem solving , critical reasoning, numerical reasoning. The Test is in Italian. As an alternative to the Bocconi test it is possible to present the GMAT or GRE certification obtained with a result by the deadline of the application for admission. At the end of the online procedure for the admission application, with the printout of the “selection test summary” (section PRINTS in My Application), the candidate receives all the information for the conduct of the test with the confirmation of the classroom and time.
- Verification test of the level of knowledge of the English language.The test is carried out by the candidate immediately after the conclusion of the Bocconi test. The English language test must be carried out even if it is in possession of linguistic certifications and is aimed at ascertaining the level of knowledge of the class.
June 14, 2018