The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England. Founded as a college in 1881, it gained its royal charter in 1903 with the ability to award degrees and is also known to be one of the six original "red brick" civic universities. It comprises three faculties organised into 35 departments and schools. It is a founding member of the Russell Group, the N8 Group for research collaboration and the university management school is AACSB accredited.
Ten Nobel Prize winners are amongst its alumni and past faculty and the university offers more than 230 first degree courses across 103 subjects. Its alumni include the CEOs of GlobalFoundries, ARM Holdings, Tesco, Motorola and The Coca-Cola Company. It was the world's first university to establish departments in oceanography, civic design, architecture, and biochemistry at the Johnston Laboratories. In 2006 the university became the first in the UK to establish an independent university in China, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, making it the world's first Sino-British university. For 2016-17, Liverpool had a turnover of £521.8 million, including £94.5 million from research grants and contracts. It has the fifth largest endowment of any university in England.
- Domiciled in PR China when applications are made
- Have Bachelor's Degree awarded or to be awarded by a Project 211 or Project 985 university in PR China with a minimum average grade of 80% overall
- Have accepted and paid deposit on one of the Postgraduate Taught Programmes at the University of Liverpool’s (Liverpool or London) campuses
- Are self -financed (which means tuition fees are to be paid by students or the parents).
- Application form
- Relevant transcript and qualifications
- A personal statement/self-recommendation
- Any other supporting documents.
- There are six scholarships in total with one full scholarship (Vice-Chancellor Excellence Scholarship) and five £10,000 scholarships (Vice-Chancellor Outstanding Scholarship). Awardees should first pay £1,000 deposit in full.
- All scholarships will be awarded after their formal registration at the university and will take the form of a fee waiver.
How To Apply:
Please apply through This Link
February 28, 2019