Beiersdorf hosts International Internship Challenge once a year at its Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. It invites 32 top international students to compete for four fully-funded international internships. This challenge provides the top international students for internships at Beiersdorf’s subsidiaries around the world. Experience Beiersdorf and its family of brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast on August 19/20 2019 in Hamburg
- You will be able to show us your abilities across a variety of activities in the 2-day-event.
- The four strongest applicants will win a fully-funded international internship at one of our 150 subsidiaries across the globe or at our Corporate Headquarters in Germany. We’ll decide jointly with the winners where to go. Just imagine, you could spend three months in 2020 with the marketing department in Bangkok, at our production site in Chile or with the controlling team in the USA.
- In your planned internship period (end of 2019/in 2020) you are enrolled in a university program in business administration/engineering, or you already hold a Bachelor's degree and are about to start your Master’s (gap year).
- You have a focus on one of these areas: Brand Management & Digital Marketing, Sales & eCommerce, Supply Chain Management, or Finance & Controlling
- You have gained work experience through internships.
- You feel at ease in an international environment and have the courage to step off the beaten track.
- You have strong teamwork/communication skills and can work independently, with a high level of dedication.
- You have excellent analytical skills and no trouble to communicate fluently in English
How to Apply:
- Show us who you are
Apart from your CV and relevant documents (last transcript of records/internship certificates), we want to see how motivated you are. Let us know why you are the perfect candidate to win an internship abroad.
- Do an Online Test
In the next step, we’ll invite you to take an online test including verbal, logical and numerical reasoning tasks.
- Submit a video interview
We’ll invite the best candidates to submit a pre-recorded video interview. It’s super easy: We’ll send you a link to a video portal where you’ll find several questions. You’ll have a week to answer them.
- Join our IIC in Hamburg
If you’re selected for the International Internship Challenge we’ll invite you to our Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg. Naturally, we’ll cover your travel and accommodation costs. This is a great opportunity to get to know us and the beautiful city of Hamburg
28 June 2019