The UGM Graduate School offers scholarships for the 2019/2020 Academic Year Masters Program. This scholarship is opened for S1 graduates from 2017 to 2019 from PTN and PTS accreditation A. The following is complete information about UGM S2 Scholarships.
Scholarships are given in the form of Single Tuition (UKT) for 4 semesters. The amount of assistance received varies according to the results of the selection, which is equal to 50%, 75%, or 100% of the UKT in the study program / interest in study aimed at the Regular Pathway.
- Religion and Cross Culture
- Interest in Islamic Economics
- - Interest in Biomedical Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- - Geo Information Interest for Disaster Management
- - Interest in the Masters in Environmental Management
- - Interest in the Master of Technology for Sustainable Development
- Culture and Media Studies
- - Interest in Information and Library Management
- Tourism Studies
- National Resilience
- - Interest in the Masters in Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Study of Performing Arts and Fine Arts
- Counseling and Development Communication
- Masters in Disaster Management
- Masters in Higher Education Management
- Masters in Policy Leadership and Innovation
- S1 graduate in 2017, 2018, 2019 from State / Private Universities accredited A.
- Minimum S1 GPA of 3.25.
- Maximum 25 years old on September 1, 2019.
- Willing to help academic assignments from the UGM Graduate School while receiving a scholarship.
- A copy of UGM ITP / AcEPT TOEFL certificate with a minimum score of 500.
- Copy of Bappenas / PAPS UGM landfill certificate with a minimum score of 550.
- Photocopy of PTN / PTS Accreditation Certificate Originally S1 with an A.
- Health certificate from a doctor (doctor's clinic or hospital).
- Proof of registration that the candidate has been registered with one of the study programs / interest in study at the UGM Graduate School (proof of online registration from the UGM DPP).
- Attach a copy of the S1 diploma that has been legalized.
- Attach a S1 transcript that has been legalized.
How to Apply:
- Before applying for a Masters Scholarship from UGM Graduate School, make sure you have registered for one of the study programs / interests in study via the page: um.ugm.ac.id.
- Scholarship registration forms can be found in the Academic Sub-Section, 1st Floor of the UGM Graduate School Building or download HERE. Fill out the scholarship application form and attach the document file mentioned above.
The registration time adjusts the Schedule for the Odd Semester Registration for UGM New Students in the Postgraduate Program.