QUT is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a real-world focus. We are one of the nation’s fastest-growing research universities and our courses are in high demand. Our graduates include eight Rhodes Scholars, five of those awarded in the past six years.
We are an ambitious and collaborative institution that seeks to equip our students and graduates with the skills they’ll need in an increasingly disrupted and challenged the world. We are transforming the student experience we offer our 50,000 students and we place a premium on the international and national accreditation of our various professional degrees.
Scholarships are available to pursue a Bachelor Degree program. Scholarships are awarded in Law.
The application is successful you’ll receive a fee subsidy of $5,000 for your commencing semester.
Eligible Nationalities: International Students can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: You will be considered for the scholarship if you:
- Have successfully completed the 2 years UK Degree Transfer Program – Law at INTI International University (Nilai Campus), Malaysia
- Apply for and are offered a place into the Bachelor of Laws (Honors) course.
How to Apply:
Application Procedure: Complete the application form and attach a one-page outline addressing the following criteria:
- academic performance and achievement to date
- why and how the scholarship will help achieve your education and career goals
- how you intend to contribute to the field of law
- any other consideration that you think would make you a worthy recipient of the scholarship.
November 30, 2018